Inspired Women Luncheons
All working women are welcome regardless of role (you may be a job seeker, an employee, a business owner or even retired – but love staying connected).
There is no cost to attend, no tickets to purchase, no RSVP required; just show up and be sure to bring along your own brown bag lunch.
Celebrate Successes! Every working women has a story and we want to celebrate with our sisters!
What You Can Expect at an Inspired Lunch:
Each luncheon is intentionally designed to provide the opportunity to:
- Meet fellow working women of all ages and levels of professional experience who understand and appreciate the transformation that comes from sharing, mentoring, and advocating for each other.
- Listen and learn from our monthly guest speakers on a wide variety of topics to help enhance work-life.
- Connect with other Working Women in fun, non-threatening environment.
- Empower Working Women with new skills to be a more effective woman both personally and professionally. Each monthly luncheon has a theme and a speaker that showcases a relevant topic for our audience. Past luncheon speakers have covered topics ranging from marketing and finance, personal skills, showcasing community services and even learning how women ask for raises!
Out of respect for our business attendees, Inspired Lunches keep to a tight schedule. We start promptly at 11:45 am and end at 12:45 pm to allow women to be back at work by 1 pm.
Each Lunch Is a Jam-Packed Hour of Networking, Learning, Prizes and Fun!
Will You Be the Lucky Winner of Our Handbag Raffle?
- Enjoy raffles and giveaways like our monthly handbag raffle. Raffle tickets are $1 each of 6 for $5.
- One very lucky woman always returns to work with a snazzy new bag! Will it be you?